Bid with confidence: we’ll pack and ship it for you!
We specialize in packing and shipping art, antiques, collectibles, furniture, and more. We are the official shipper for RiversWest Auction/Lane Estate online auction. Please complete the Quote Request Form below so we may advise you regarding the cost of packaging and shipping your won items direct to your door, guaranteed safe. Our terms are as follows:
1. Quotes are non-binding and provided for buyer guidance only. Final price dependent upon verification of actual weight, dimensions, value, and delivery address. There is a $10 minimum charge to receive your goods from RiversWest and hold them pending instructions, including local pickup.
2. The Shipping Depot will pack and ship customer’s items in conformance with the highest industry standards, subject to our knowledge of such item’s value, fragility, and customer’s instructions.
3. Due to the high volume anticipated with these auctions, we ask customers to allow up to 4 weeks for handling and delivery of their items. Expedited shipping is available upon request for an additional charge. Customer property will be deemed in Shipping Depot possession upon consignment by RiversWest and is fully insured at bid value until our shipment by customer’s choice of carrier.
4. Items of extreme fragility or high value will require substantial packaging, up to and including double boxing or crating.
5. We accept payment via PayPal, and will invoice upon completion of pack (you do not need a PayPal account to pay through them via credit card). Payment due within three (3) days of invoice. Unpaid items will be deemed abandoned after ten (10) days from invoice. Items held at customer request beyond three (3) days from invoice will accrue storage charges according to item size and value.
Thank you for entrusting your auction merchandise with The Shipping Depot.
For a quote request, please fill out the contact form below. Destination, weight, and item dimensions all affect cost of shipping.