Passport Photos

Passport Photo Service

Passport photos in minutes, no line no waiting. We make passport photos easy.

  • 2″x2″ size, 2 color photos, white background.
  • $12.49 for a set of two pictures
  • Free application with photos.









When’s the best time to get or renew your passport? NOVEMBER, which has less than half the applications swamping the Dept. of State as March. Considering that Montana’s failure-to-comply extension of the federal “Real I.D. Act” expires Jan. 30, 2017, who knows how long your driver’s license will work to get you aboard a commercial aircraft? Free Passport application forms at The Shipping Depot, plus instant i.d. photos only $12.49.

In case you missed the news, effective Jan. 30, 2017, our Mt. drivers license was no longer valid ID for federal Passport portraits renewal photospurposes–that means no access to military bases, federal court, etc. This is the result of Montana’s non-compliance with the Real I.D. Act of 2005. Montana has received annual extensions of the deadline for compliance, but it looks like the feds are getting tired of it. On Jan. 30 of 2018 our drivers license won’t be valid to board an airplane, so you may as well start getting or renewing your passport soon. Instant passport portraits only $12.49 at The Shipping Depot, plus free passport applications.

Here’s some helpful tips courtesy of the US Postal Service:

Q: How do I apply for a first-time passport?

First-time passport applications must be submitted in-person at a passport acceptance facility (e.g., U.S. Post Office).

Here’s what you’ll need to do at a Post Office facility:

Complete Form DS-11: Application for A U.S. Passport

Submit evidence of U.S. citizenship

Present state-issued identification

Submit a photocopy of the identification document

Pay the applicable fee

Provide one passport photo

At some locations, you can have your passport photo taken on-site for an additional fee.

Q: How do I renew my passport?

You can apply for a passport renewal by mail if the following apply to your passport:

Undamaged and able to be mailed with your application;

Was issued when you were age 16 or older

Was issued within the last 15 years; and

Was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change with original or certified copy of your marriage certificate or the government-issued document evidencing your legal name change.

If you meet the above criteria for a mail-in renewal request:

Complete Form DS-82: Application For A U.S. Passport by Mail

Include your most recent U.S. passport book and/or card

Include a certified copy of your marriage certificate or court order if your name has changed

Pay the applicable fee

Provide one passport photo

Mail your application to the address on the form

If none of the above passport criteria apply, then you need to apply in-person. See the USPS Locator for a list of Post Office locations that process passports.

See more information about passport renewals here:

Q: I’m not currently in the United States, how do I apply for a U.S. passport?

See here to apply for a U.S. passport while outside of the United States:–passport-from-outside-the-united-states.html

Q: How long does it take to get my passport?

Passport processing takes between four to six weeks, however, if you choose an expedited service*, you can get your passport in as few as 3 weeks.

See here for expedited passport application information:

There is a $60 fee for expedited requests.

Q: Where do I find general passport information?

Information, a list of fees and instructions how to apply for a U.S. passport is available at U.S. citizens may also obtain passport information by phone, in English and Spanish, by calling the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778.