Recycling options in Missoula, MT.
Curb side pick up:
Allied Waste: (543-3157)
No extra charge for Allied customers, place in blue recycling bag.
- Cans: aluminum, tin/steel
- Milk jugs
- Plastic bottles
- Newspaper, magazines
Missoula Valley Recycling: (543-2972)
$10/monthly pick-up. Place in your own tubs.
- Most household recyclables (aluminum, tin/steel, newspaper, milk jugs, plastic jugs, cardboard)
- Computer Towers, empty printer cartridges
- Car Batteries
- Clean, dry, folded, bagged clothes to donate to YWCA
Drop Off Recycling Sites:
(Accept No 1 and 2 plastics, aluminum, corrugated cardboard, magazines, mixed paper, newspaper)
- Pacific Recycling: 543-7280:
- Allied Waste Recycling: 543-3157:
3207 W Broadway
- Bike Doctor (721-5357):
Used inner tubes
- Eko Compost (721-1423):
Lawn clippings, leaves, and most yard waste.
- Emerald Services (543-7911):
Motor oil, diesel, antifreeze, brake fluid and other car fluids
- Free Cycles (541-7284):
Used Bicycles and bike parts
- Home Resource (541-8300):
Salvageable building materials
- Office City (543-7171):
- Pacific Recycling (543-7280):
Scrap metal and old appliances, freon must be removed from refrigerators and freezers.
- P.E.T.E.S. Palmer Electric(543-3086):
Home electronics, fluorescent light bulbs
- Radio Shack (721-4740):
Most rechargeable batteries
- Shipping Depot (549-7400)
Packing peanuts, loosefill
- Staples (728-9558):
Gives $3.00 coupon for Dell, Lexmark, and HP